Recommended Environment: This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in an array of harsh conditions. Whilst these are typical to outdoor terrains, such as agriculture, this boot has found popularity amongst individuals who move between the office and on-site
- Cut from 2.0mm – 2.2mm Full Grain Leather
• Engineered with pull-straps and elastic side gussets for ease of entering and exiting the boot.
- The vamp lining is from a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK:
- The in-sock is from an anti-static non-woven material
• The Energiser top sock is from a combination of polyester and wool, with excellent perspiration absorbency
• The top sock has been treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material
- The sole is from double density PU/PU
• The midsole is from a low density flexible Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.5mm • The outer sole is from Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm
• A shank reinforcement is molded into the midsole for additional arch support
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95 ̊C
• The boot is anti-static
• If required, the boot can be manufactured with an anti-penetration-resistant midsole (black only)
- Steel toe cap
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules
• If required, the boot can be manufactured without a steel toe cap
The Chelsea boot has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.
This product is manufactured at Beier Safety Footwear, a division of BBF Safety Group (Pty) Ltd, which is an ISO 9001:2000 accredited factory.
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13