Recommended Environment: This shoe is suitable to both indoor and outdoor environments where the wearer is at risk of slipping or dropping heavy objects on their feet.
Sizes: 5 – 13
- Cut from 2.0mm – 2.2mm Printed Water Buffalo Hides
• Padded collar and tongue
• 4 pair eyelet lace-up with corrosion-resistant gunmetal coating
• Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength
- The quarter lining is from an industrial quality ferrabelle non-woven material
• The vamp lining is form a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with
Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK:
- The in-sock is from an anti-static non-woven material
• The Energiser top sock is from a combination of polyester and wool, with excellent perspiration absorbency
• The top sock has been treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material
- The sole is from single density Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm
- A shank reinforcement is molded into the midsole for additional arch support
• The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95 ̊C
• The shoe is anti-static
- Steel toe cap
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules
The Multi shoe has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.
This product is manufactured at Beier Safety Footwear, a division of BBF Safety Group (Pty) Ltd; which is an ISO 9001:2000 accredited factory.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13