The Dromex Matcare® full face shield/visor is designed for maximum comfort and optimum protection for users where full face protection is required against hazards, such as flying objects, particles, chemical splashes (in industry), or potentially infectious materials (in medical and laboratory environments).
This face shield features the following:
- Manufactured with a tough polycarbonate visor for an extended product life.
- Suitable for working in and around the most typical industrial risks (not including electric arcs).
- An elasticated adjustable headband for a secure fit regardless of head size.
- Strong and durable polycarbonate visor and polypropylene brow guard.
- Can be used half mask respiratory protective devices.
Style: 20cm, full face polycarbonate visor with brow guard with adjustable headband
Minimum robustness: Ø22mm steel @100±2N
Resistance to ultraviolet radiation (oculars only): Luminous transmittance NA: 42 %
Resistance to ignition: No Ignition (7 of EN168)
Performance ratings on visor:
- High speed particles @ medium energy impact: B – Ø6mm steel ball (0.86g) @ 120 (+³ -º m/s)
- Optical Class: 1 – Refractive power (S±0.06, A0.06 ∆prismatic, BO 0.75, BI 0.75, V 0.25)
- Fields of uses: 3 – Liquids (droplets or splashes) protection 9 – Splashes of molten metals and penetration of hot solids
Compliance & Conformity:
EN 166:2001, specifies functional requirements for various types of personal eye-protectors and incorporates general consideration as per the requirements 89/686/EEC, CE0086 approved.